I figured why Gmail login doesn’t work on iPhone and how to correct the issue on iPhone. I hope this is a universal fix for all iOS devices!
Kindly follow the below steps:-
- Go to Settings and safari
- Open Advanced at the bottom of the list
- Experimental Features
- requestIdleCallback (it’s at the bottom of the experimental features list). Uncheck (move the button from green to gray or ‘off’)
- Restart your device/iPhone and you should be good to go.
- Launch Safari and try to log in to Gmail.